As Buyer, you are the link between the project management and the supply chain functions. With reference to Supply Chain Manager, you will be an integrated team member in the various project teams as responsible for procurement and logistics.
The following competencies and behavioural skills are required:
• Experience with negotiation, pricing and strategic procurement in cooperation with project managers, suppliers and the rest of the supply chain team
• Ability to communicate effectively in order to provide the project managers and suppliers with the right information
• A high service level
• Ability to handle both simple and complex processes and questions regarding technical components
• Ability to work in a team and to participate actively in a learning and development culture
• Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
• Fluent in English both written and oral
• Knowledge within shipping and transport is a plus
• Operational procurement: either educational experience or professional experience
• Technical: either educational experience or professional experience
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Take the lead on supply chain tasks in collaboration with the project managers
• Participate in driving higher efficiency in the supply chain function through standardisation and knowledge sharing.
• Administrative tasks within procurement and logistics administration
SiccaDania offers you:
• Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Attractive salary package and pension scheme
Start date: 1 February 2018 or according to agreement
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment and we will have ongoing interviews. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are very welcome to contact Anne Christine Møller +45 40 24 51 85. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
Please send your application to Randstad
SiccaDania is a Danish owned company with HQ in Birkerød. SiccaDania is owned by its management and key employees. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field by establishing a reputation that leads to becoming a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. By putting technology and engineering excellence as a top priority, SiccaDania is confident that customer trust will be secured through on-time and on-budget delivery of plants producing products that meet the required quality specifications. Customers are dealing with personnel empowered to make business decisions swiftly.
The company now consists of 70 employees and are planning to expand significantly both in Denmark and overseas.
SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy and food industry supplying process equipment, particularly dryers and evaporators.