As Design Engineer, you will be involved in designs, drafts and execution of projects within drying and evaporation as well as complete process lines wherever it is compatible with the SiccaDania strategy. You will make 3D and 2D designs and finish orders in close collaboration with the project team. You will be challenged in finding solutions in order to meet the client’s claims or in adjusting buildings.
In this role, you will primarily work with the project engineers, project managers, the R&D Director, and other SiccaDania entities.
The following competencies and behavioral skills are required:
- At least 5 years’ experience within Technical designs
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and preferably in another language as well.
- Thrustworthy relationship building both internally and externally
- Understand business from an entrepreneurial point of view
- Open minded and extrovert
- Thorough and detailed orientated
- Ability to work in a team and to participate actively in a learning and development culture
- Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
- Knowledge of stainless steel and thin-plate design
- Experience working with P & ID design
- Technical compliance knowledge (EN-norms, ATEX etc.)
- Autocad 2D and 3D Solid Works
- Interest and knowledge about process technology
- A relevant technical background Bachelor – or Master degree (e.g. Mechanical Designer, Technical Designer, Design Engineer, Construction Engineer etc.)
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Development of PI-diagrams in Acad 2D
- Development of component manufacturing drawings (Solid Works)
- Development of plant lay out and hole & load plans (Solid Works)
- Assist with design and standardization of components in Solid Works
- Assist with development of documentation for customer orders and components
- Assist the sales department with preliminary drawings for quotations
- Assure drawing storage in PDM system
- Follow the guidelines and templates in the Engineering Handbook
SiccaDania offers you:
- Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Attractive salary package and pension scheme
Start date: 2nd of April 2018 or flexible
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment and we will have ongoing interviews. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are very welcome to contact Anne Christine Møller +45 40 24 51 85. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
Please send your application to Randstad
SiccaDania is a Danish owned company with HQ in Birkerød. SiccaDania is owned by its management and key employees. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field by establishing a reputation that leads to becoming a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. By putting technology and engineering excellence as a top priority, SiccaDania is confident that customer trust will be secured through on-time and on-budget delivery of plants producing products that meet the required quality specifications. Customers are dealing with personnel empowered to make business decisions swiftly. The company now consists of more than 70 employees and are planning to expand significantly both in Denmark and overseas.
SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy and food industry supplying process equipment, particularly dryers and evaporators.