Are you an impassioned IT Supporter, who really enjoy working with all aspects within IT and are keen on providing good service to your colleagues? Then you are the one we are looking for. With reference to the IT Specialist you will be an integrated team member in the IT team and responsible for all the IT functions in the SiccaDania Group.
The position is based at our headquarter in Birkerød, Denmark and will require some travel activities to our sites around the world.
The following competencies and personal skills are required:
- Experience within relevant IT field and have a relevant education background
- Have worked with or have knowledge within Windows Server 2012 R2/ 2016, Windows Terminal Server 2012 R2/2016, Windows 8/10, Network Printers, MS Office O365, Sharepoint and Skype for business
- Ability to communicate effectively to your colleagues
- Ability to act as a ‘trouble-shooter’ and to provide excellent service to your colleagues
- Interested in and good understanding of technology and processes
- Driven and willing to take ownership on the related tasks
- A strong team player with a result driven mindset.
- Ability to participate actively in a learning and development culture
- Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
- Fluent in English on a business level
SiccaDania offer you:
- An attractive salary package and pension scheme.
- Health Insurance
- Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career
1st of January 2019 or as soon as possible
Please let us know why you are the one we are looking for and submit your motivated resume and CV via this mail firstname.lastname@example.org Any questions? Please contact IT Specialist Steffen Vestergaard email@example.com or +45 2062 7418