As a Mechanical Design Manager your main responsibilities is to develop and structure mechanical component design. In this role, you will be the manager of a Design Engineer who works in Risskov.
Your daily assignments will be maintenance of existing components as well as handling the new component portfolio.
When managing the component design you will have the following tasks:
Existing component development:
• Size ranges
• Design base
• Design examination
• Quality inspection guidelines
• Fabrication and cost optimization
• Component documentation
New component development:
• Conceptual design
• Mechanical design specifications
In the role as Mechanical Design Manager you will primarily work with the Technology and Engineering teams as well as other SiccaDania entities.
The following competencies and behavioral skills are required:
• Excellent Danish and English skills and preferably an another language as well
• Technically capable and experienced in:
– Shell and thin plate design
– Solid mechanics
– 3D CAD design
• Great management, leadership and planning skills
• Ability to cooperate and interface with other functions and managers
• Driven, focused and self-motivated with a great sense of humor
• Structured and good planning skills
• Ability to work in a team and to participate actively in a learning and development culture
• Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
• Interest in process technology
• Master degree in Mechanical Engineering (solids mechanics, design and design analysis etc.)
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Involvement in project execution and quality check
• Collaboration with the different workshops who produces the components
• Produce templates that need to be incorporated in the daily work
• Process optimization and various administrative tasks
SiccaDania offers you:
• Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Attractive salary package and pension scheme
Start date: 1st of May
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment and will have ongoing interviews. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are very welcome to contact Michelle Glipman Jensen +45 29 16 87 60. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
Please send your application to Randstad
SiccaDania is a Danish owned company with HQ in Birkerød. SiccaDania is owned by its management and key employees. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field by establishing a reputation that leads to becoming a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. By putting technology and engineering excellence as a top priority,
SiccaDania is confident that customer trust will be secured through on-time and on-budget delivery of plants producing products that meet the required quality specifications. Customers are dealing with personnel empowered to make business decisions swiftly. The company now consists of 50 employees and are planning to expand significantly both in Denmark and overseas.
SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy and food industry supplying process equipment, particularly dryers and evaporators.