In SiccaDania we experience a strong growth, and we are now looking for Mechanical/Layout Engineers for our project execution team.
You will be responsible for designing mechanical equipment and layout for projects containing our drying and evaporation systems. Furthermore, you will play a key role in the development of our modularized standard designs.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Layout and designs on specific projects and proposals
• Develop parametric standard designs of our solutions
• Secure drawing/documentation quality from partners and sub-suppliers
• Design of mechanical equipment and layouts of process plants
• Create and maintain design modules for our solutions
• Review engineering drawings, analyze design and retrieve information to complete drawing, layout or design
• Participate with project teams in bid development and review
• Participate in project meetings both internally and externally (customers, partners and suppliers)
• Support improvement processes for current technical solutions and / or develop new solutions in cooperation with our Technology function and our project execution team.
• Coordinate the planning of the design activities on specific projects
You will be working in our office in Birkerød.
Your qualifications/job requirements:
• Technical assistant / CAD designer or similar
• Good knowledge of different designing tools (SolidWorks and AutoCAD required)
• + 5 years’ experience with 3D Inventor/Solid Works within Mechanical Engineering and Layout of process plants
• Relevant experience with project work
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Structured and systematic
• Delivers high quality work results
• Team player
We can offer you:
• A challenging job suitable for a person with an ambition to grow
• Good development opportunities in a young and dynamic company experiencing strong growth
• An environment where performance is rewarded
For additional information please contact:
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
For further information, please contact Engineering Director Mikkel Munch Christensen on +4560164841.
Application to be send no later than 10th of November 2015
SiccaDania is a recently established engineering company with approx. 15 employees. The company has been founded by its management and key employees, and consists of highly experienced individuals within our industry. SiccaDania is focused on delivering evaporators and dryers for the global dairy and food industries, as well as process plants for the global starch industry. SiccaDania adds value through strong project management and engineering capabilities with distinct expertise around our core technologies, drying and evaporation. We focus on developing strong technologies within our field and outsource fabrication of stainless steel equipment and components to reputable suppliers. Our ambition is to become a leader in our industry and a preferred supplier to our target customers, a position we plan to achieve through technical excellence. SiccaDania has developed very positively and we have accepted a number of attractive customer contracts. Thus, we are now looking to expand the company significantly. SiccaDania is 100% Danish owned and managed, and we take pride in responsible and agile decision-making in order to respond to our customers’ needs and expectations. SiccaDania is headquartered in Birkerød, 20 km north of Copenhagen.