Project Engineer , Evaporation department
SiccaDania is a Danish privately-owned company with HQ in Birkerød, Denmark with subsidiaries in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Shanghai, Singapore and New Zealand. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field of drying and evaporation technologies by establishing a reputation that leads to become a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. The company now consists of more than 350 employees globally and is planning to expand significantly globally.
SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy, food and starch industry supplying complete process plants, particularly dryers and evaporators.
Within SiccaDania there is a hands-on mentality and that’s what we would like to see in a Project Engineer. An all rounder who can assist the Project Manager, but also can manage “small” projects. Every day is different due to the variety in tasks, customers and assignments. The position is based in our office in the Birkeroed in the Copenhagen area. The position will require some travel activities up to 70 days a year.
The SiccaDania projects focus on evaporation and drying technology for food, dairy and starch processes.
The evaporation department is responsible for Siccadania’s evaporation activities worldwide. The project engineer will participate in execution of projects and on technical support to our colleagues in local sales and engineering offices around the world.
The project engineer will be technical responsible for parts of the project or the whole project, depending upon the size of the project.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Creating project planning.
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal contacts.
- Calculating and defining the items (pumps, valves, fans, workshop components) that is needed for the process.
- Creating and designing P&ID’s.
- Working out mass balances in cooperation with one of our Process Technologists.
- Compose functional descriptions.
- Working out process calculations.
- Startup of process installations.
- Organizing project documentation, manuals and quality protocols.
Profile and Qualifications:
- Have a positive mind.
- See possibilities, not limitations on challenges.
- Willing to participate in team works.
- Able to work in a structured way.
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Process or Chemical engineering.
- Basic knowledge of thermodynamics.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferable in the food or process industry.
- Mastering English at business level as well as good communication skills.
- Interested in technology and processes.
- Interested in project management.
- Driven and willing to take ownership on the related projects.
- A strong personality with a result driven mindset.
- Capable of building up lasting relationships.
SiccaDania will offer:
- An attractive salary package and pension scheme.
- A successful and rapidly growing international company and a nice place in an enthusiastic team.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career into the next step as a project manager.
- Challenging tasks that will develop your skills.
- Training by doing and in courses for developing your skills.
Please let us know why you are the one we are looking for and submit your motivated resume and CV via this mail [email protected]. Any questions? Please contact Michael Madsen +4531373656