Within SiccaDania there is a hands-on mentality and that’s what we would like to see in a Project Engineer. An allrounder who can assist the Project Manager, but also can manage “small” projects. Every day is different due to the variety in tasks, customers and assignments. The position is based in our office in the Netherlands. The position will require some travel activities.
As a Project Engineer you’re technical and technological responsible for your part of the project. The projects are mainly focusing on food and dairy processes.
- Translating customer requirements into process solutions.
- Calculating and creating of quotations.
- Designing of process flow diagrams.
- Creating and designing P&ID’s.
- Working out mass balances in cooperation with one of our Process Technologists.
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal contacts.
- Compose functional descriptions.
- Working out process calculations.
- Creating project planning.
- Startup of process installations.
- Organizing project documentation, manuals and quality protocols.
Profile and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Process or Chemical engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferable in the food or process industry.
- Mastering English at business level as well as good communication skills
- Interested in technology and processes.
- Driven and willing to take ownership on the related projects.
- A strong personality with a result driven mindset.
- Capable of building up lasting relationships.
We will take care of the right projects and are willing to invest in our people – SiccaDania will offer:
- An attractive salary package and pension scheme.
- A successful and rapidly growing international company and a nice place in an enthusiastic team.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career into the next step as a project manager.
- Development program including a yearly study budget.
- Empowerment of People.
Please let us know why you are the one we are looking for and submit your motivated resume and CV via this mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Please contact Arend Jan van Gelder on +31625406060