As a R&D Engineer your main responsibilities is to support the development of SiccaDania’s technology within drying and evaporation projects.
Your daily assignments will be process modelling and simulation as well as designing software.
Within process modelling you will optimize and design evaporator and drying systems. In this role you will also do new product development such as conceptual process design or process design specifications.
In the role as R&D Engineer you will primarily work with the Technology, Engineering and Sales teams as well as other SiccaDania entities.
The following competencies and behavioral skills are required:
• Excellent Danish and English skills and preferably an another language as well
• Technically capable and experienced in: thermodynamics, unit operations, fluid mechanics, mathematical modelling and software development
• Ability to cooperate and interface with other functions and managers
• Driven, focused and self-motivated with a great sense of humor
• Structured and good planning skills
• Ability to work in a team and to participate actively in a learning and development culture
• Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
• Interest in process technology
• Master degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical. etc.)
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the developments of calculation software and documentation.
• Gather data from the different SiccaDania sites.
• Process optimization and some reporting
• Work closely with Sales and keep track of design parameters
SiccaDania offers you:
• Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Attractive salary package and pension scheme
Start date: 1 st of April
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment and will have ongoing interviews. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are very welcome to contact Michelle Glipman Jensen +45 29 16 87 60. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
Please send your application to Randstad
SiccaDania is a Danish owned company with HQ in Birkerød. SiccaDania is owned by its management and key employees. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field by establishing a reputation that leads to becoming a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. By putting technology and engineering excellence as a top priority,
SiccaDania is confident that customer trust will be secured through on-time and on-budget delivery of plants producing products that meet the required quality specifications. Customers are dealing with personnel empowered to make business decisions swiftly. The company now consists of 50 employees and are planning to expand significantly both in Denmark and overseas.
SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy and food industry supplying process equipment, particularly dryers and evaporators.