As Sales Manager, the main responsibilities are to secure the continuous project pipeline as well as order intake for drying and evaporation projects. You will promote and market the SiccaDania solutions within drying and evaporation, including complete process lines wherever it is compatible with SiccaDania’s strategy.
You will drive the proposal process and be the point of contact of the customer. Exploring new opportunities and clarify customer inquiries and present solutions are other important tasks as well as playing an active role in marketing and exhibition activities.
In the role as Sales Manager you will primarily work with the Sales Director, Sales Managers, Sales Support, Marketing and Project Managers. Secondary contact will be Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering/Technology and other SiccaDania entities. Overall the internal contacts are very broad.
The following competencies and behavioural skills are required:
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and preferably in another language as well.
• Thrust worthy relationship building both internally and externally
• Understand business from an entrepreneurial point of view
• Open minded and extrovert
• Thorough and detailed orientated
• Customer focused
• Ability to work in a team and to participate actively in a learning and development culture
• Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
• Experience from technical project sales or project management
• Interest and knowledge about process technology
• Bachelor – or Master degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical. Export etc.)
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the developments of proposals acc. to customer application
• Arrange customer meetings
• Clarification of incoming inquiries and proposals
• Handle negotiations of the projects in cooperation with the assigned Project Managers
• Be commercial responsible for the sales processes
• Outline the sales presentations
• Sales and overall cost prices
• Be total sales process responsible
SiccaDania offers you:
• Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
• Flexible working hours
• Health insurance
• Attractive salary package and pension scheme
Start date: 1 st of April
Randstad is responsible for the recruitment and we will have ongoing interviews. If you have any questions regarding this position, you are very welcome to contact Anne Christine Møller +45 40 24 51 85. Please apply with a CV and application in English.
Please send your application to Randstad
SiccaDania is a Danish owned company with HQ in Birkerød. SiccaDania is owned by its management and key employees. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field by establishing a reputation that leads to becoming a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. By putting technology and engineering excellence as a top priority,
SiccaDania is confident that customer trust will be secured through on-time and on-budget delivery of plants producing products that meet the required quality specifications. Customers are dealing with personnel empowered to make business decisions swiftly. The company now consists of 50 employees and are planning to expand significantly both in Denmark and overseas.
SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy and food industry supplying process equipment, particularly dryers and evaporators.