SiccaDania SAS (France) is looking for a Sales Manager to be responsible for the project sales in France.
As Sales Manager the main responsibilities are to secure the continuous project pipeline as well as order intake for drying and evaporation projects in France. You will promote and market the SiccaDania solutions within drying and evaporation, including complete process lines wherever it is compatible with SiccaDania’s strategy.
You will drive the proposal process and be the point of contact of the customer. Exploring new opportunities and clarify customer inquiries and present solutions are other important tasks as well as playing an active role in marketing and exhibition activities.
In the role as Sales Manager you will primarily work with the General Manager in France, the Global Sales Director, Sales Managers, Sales Support, Marketing and Project Managers. Secondary contact will be Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering/Technology and other SiccaDania entities. Overall, the internal contacts are very broad.
The following competencies and behavioural skills are required:
- Native in French
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and preferably in another language as well.
- Trustworthy relationship building both internally and externally
- Understand business from an entrepreneurial point of view
- Open minded and extrovert
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a team and to participate actively in a learning and development culture
- Quick to adopt new ideas and highly adaptable learning style
- Experience from technical project sales or project management
- Interest in and knowledge about process technology
- Bachelor – or Master degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical. Export etc.)
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of proposals acc. to customer application
- Arrange customer meetings
- Clarification of incoming inquiries and proposals
- Handle negotiations of the projects in cooperation with the assigned Project Managers
- Be commercial responsible for the sales processes
- Outline the sales presentations
- Sales and overall cost prices
- Responsible of the total sales process
SiccaDania offers you:
- Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
- Flexible working hours
- International environment
Start date: To be agreed
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Global Sales Director Christine Holt +45 2070 8186 or General Manager, France, Romain Cailleaux +33 6 63 51 57 73.
Please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com “Sales Manager France”.
SiccaDania is a Danish privately owned company with HQ in Birkerød, Denmark with subsidiaries in France, Netherlands, Shanghai, Singapore, and New Zealand. The company vision is to become an industrial leader in its field of drying and evaporation technologies by establishing a reputation that leads to become a preferred customer choice as plant supplier to the industry. The company now consists of more than 300 employees globally and is planning to expand significantly globally. SiccaDania operates globally in the dairy, food and starch industry supplying complete process plants, particularly dryers and evaporators.