SiccaDania is looking for 1 or 2 Student Assistants with process and technical skills to the headquarter in Birkerød. The position is part time with approximately 10-15 working hours a week, with flexibility in exam periods and holidays.
SiccaDania is a Danish owned and managed organisation, with headquarter in Birkerød. Our core technologies are spray drying, zeta drying, fluid bed drying, flash drying, freeze drying, tubular evaporation and starch. We are currently 360 people globally with our own production plant located in Poland and sales offices in 6 different countries around the world.
The job function is mainly to support Sales, Dairy Food. Dependent on your skills, there will be possibilities for other functions in the departments.
We are looking for a mechanical oriented person who is in the final year of the Bachelor studies or have recently started a relevant Masters’ degree. Good language skills, especially English, and mathematical skills are also a requirement for this position.
We are looking for a person with the following competencies and personal skill.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Updating of our databases in Navision
- Drafting in Solid Works, mainly PID’s
- Other achieving and documentation tasks
- Passionated and willing to learn
- Responsible, self-driven and service minded
- Openminded with a positive mindset
SiccaDania will offer you:
- Being part of a successful and rapidly growing international company
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career
- Possibility to continue in a permanent position after graduation
- august 2019
If the above has caught your interest, please send your CV and a motivational letter with your exam papers before 15th of June 2019 to [email protected].